cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spending Limit Program - How to get rid of it

SOLVED
Journeyman

Spending Limit Program - How to get rid of it

How do I go about getting rid of this spending limit program? I don't want it. We can keep track of our own spending...and we don't even BUY apps! I don't understand where this thing is getting the information that we've spent X amount of $ and we can spend X amount more. It's confusing and I don't like the $4.99 charge on EACH line, let alone ONE line.

17 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Spending Limit Program - How to get rid of it

Master

They do not charge $4.99 per line, it's one fee of $4.99 per account, if yours is being charged per line you need to contact them to get it straightened out.

Wizard

Darian.morgan,

If you check out the link seeblue1 posted it will better explain the spending limit program and hopefully clear up any confusion you may have. Levi4u is also correct, you should only be charged once for the spending limit. The easiest way to remove the charge is to sign up for auto bill pay this will waive the $4.99 per month fee.

-AJ

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I Signed up for autopay last month when I paid my bill that was due but the spreading limit program charge showed up on the new bill and on the spending limit it says 150 for me over my normal plan charges and taxes but its adding the cost of my plan into the spending limit and I thought when I signed up for Payton pay I'd be done with Athens spending limit charge

Wizard

JohnCena72530 -

That is a good question. The by signing up for autopay, it is suppose to drop the spending limit fee but it will not drop the actual spending limit on the account. Depending on when you signed up, the system could have missed the billing cycle. Let me look into it for you. Can you please PM me your number and PIN or Security Question/Answer so I can do the research for you?

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Is this the only way to drop the fee?

I look at my account and I have been in good standings, dont pay my bill late, and a memeber of sprint going on 18 months. Seems like I would qualify for the fee to be dropped.

Wizard

DevaughnZachary -

That is a good question too. After 13 months of service in good standing, it is possible to have your credit evaluation manually reviewed. It is possible during that review that the ASL could be dropped which would drop the fee. It is rare but it has happened. Signing up for autopay is the quickest and most efficent way to remove the fee which is why it is suggested the most.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

HI, I have had my line active and in good standing for longer than 13 months and would REALLY appreciate it if you can tell me HOW to go about getting a "credit evaluation" done to drop the ASL.

Wizard

jgladwe -

That is a good question. The system would actually do a review every 13 months on the back end. The only other way would be to visit a store to have them contact the Credit Department to perform a manual review.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team