cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Airave 2.5 All lights Solid Green. Even when ONLY Power is plugged in

SOLVED
Journeyman

Sprint Airave 2.5 All lights Solid Green. Even when ONLY Power is plugged in

Having issues with my Sprint Airaive. All lights. GPS, Broadband. Are solid green when EVERYTHING but the power cord is plugged in. Contacted support they tell me to call a number on my phone. Kinda hard to call a number on your phone that has NO SIGNAL.

I have tried leaving it unplugged for several minutes.

I have tried the reset button several times.

When I plug only the Power cord in it goes to All lights solid Green

I have tried using it with and without a router.

*Edit 8-27-13 @ 8:22pm us/east

Additions issue discovered.

The two "Out" Ethernet ports on the back have stopped working.

Tags (2)
15 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Sprint Airave 2.5 All lights Solid Green. Even when ONLY Power is plugged in

KyleMorris89,

This is perplexing, since that when all lights are green this status indicates that device is ready and connected to the internet. What was the number given to call? Are any of the lights blinking? What device make and model is your cell phone?

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Airave 2.5 All lights Solid Green. Even when ONLY Power is plugged in

1-866-556-7310  cant call due to no cell phone service because the device is not working.

no lights are blinking,just solid green

its not a cell phone, its a connection tower for the cell phone; Sprint Airave 2.5

Journeyman

Customer:
Customer Name: Kyle Morris
EMAIL: xxxxxxxxxx
Chat Type: Device / Network
Chat Reason: Sprint airaive not working correctly. MAC ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

All Lights are Solid Green. When i unplug the GPS, and broadband All lights are still solid green. When i hold the reset button All lights are solid green.
Phone is not connecting.
Kate A.: Please give me a moment to review your account.
Customer: alright
Kate A.: Kyle, I understand your point that you are experiencing issues with the Airave device.
Kate A.: Please allow me some time to check the best possible option available for you.
Customer: Alright
Kate A.: Thank you for your patience, I will have the information shortly.
Customer: Take your time. iv tried everything i can come up with.
Kate A.: You are welcome.
Kate A.: I can understand how important is the Airave device for you.
Kate A.: I will have the information for you in next few minutes.
Kate A.: Thank you for your patience, I will have the information shortly.
Kate A.: I'm still researching the information for you. Thanks for your patience.
Customer: thank you
Kate A.: Thank you for waiting.
Kate A.: I have done some troubleshooting remotely by refreshing the device and services.
Kate A.: Please try to unplug it and plug it again.
Kate A.: I hope it works.
Kate A.: In case it will still not work, I would suggest you to discuss it directly with our Airave Support Team at (866) 556-7310. They are the dedicated department for handling all Airave issues.
Customer: I will do what you asked. but i will be unable to call that number if it does not work
Kate A.: I understand your point.
Customer: i have just finished with unplugging everything completely and pluged them back in. Problem still continues
Kate A.: Okay.
Kate A.: Please let it reset for some time.
Kate A.: I am here.
Kate A.: Thanks for waiting.
Kate A.: Please check if it is still reflecting same issue.
Customer: it is still have same issues
Customer: when i unplug everything, Broadband, GPS. power cord. and plug only the power cord in. All lights are solid green
Customer: goes instantly to solid green.
Kate A.: Okay.
Kate A.: Kyle, I really want to help you to resolve your issue. Unfortunately, I am unable to fix the Airave issue over the chat. We have a dedicated team Airave Support. They handle all Airave related concern.
Kate A.: Therefore, I would suggest you to please contact them via any other phone.
Customer: yes, but the airave support team is by Phone. how are customers to contact the team. if their phone is not working
Customer: its kinda like trying to eat pudding without a spoon. all your doing is making a mess
Wizard

KyleMorris89,

What phone do you have? Often when setting up the Airave, the phone needs to be re-sync to connect with the Airave. As I understand this is what the problem is? If you have a iPhone this can simply be done with a ##UPDATE # or ##873283#, from the keypad call screen. I want to look into this more, please give me some time to further research the impact in service you are experiencing.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have an Evo 3D and the Airave was working fine 2Days ago. I noticed it was not working when I had 5 Missed calls.

Wizard

KyleMorris89,

I apologize for the delay in response, as I have been researching.  When you place the call on your device do you hear a beep? To subside the impacts a PRL update is needed to be completed. To perform;

1.       1.Tap Settings

2.       2.Scroll to System Updates

3.       3.Tap Update PRL (wait until completes)

4.       4.Tap OK

5.       5.PRL will be completed

You must move to be within 5 feet of the AIRAVE to initially acquire the signal. If phone still doesn’t acquire the AIRAVE, power cycle the phone while within range.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks for the reply Jessica. I did try what you asked. Both suggestions did not solve the issue with the Airave

*8-27-13 @ 8:22pm us/east

Additions issue discovered.

The two "Out" Ethernet ports on the back have stopped working.

Wizard

KyleMorris89,

Do all the lights stay solid greed when you plug everything in correctly or does this just occur when only the power in plugged in? Do any of the lights flash red or stay solid red at any time? You also stated that the out Ethernet ports are not working as well. Have you ever taken the Airave to a store to have it looked at? Let me know.

AJ

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

KyleMorries89,

AJ poses some great questions as well. Since the ports are no longer working, is your internet still accessible? Your computer or router should be plugged into an available LAN port on the Airave. Resetting the router  and or computer equipment will aid in resolution.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.