Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Coverage at San Diego State University

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Sprint Coverage at San Diego State University

Y_E,

Thanks for the post and good luck with school. I took a look at your area and I show we have a few towers right on campus. One with network vision 3G. I also show we are starting to rollout LTE in the SD area. These upgrades look like they plan to be live by this summer. Do you plan on checking out the campus any time soon? If so let us know how things are working over there.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman Y_E
Journeyman

Capt. Random:

I've already visited campus within the campus twice within the pas couple months and I remember using 3G but I don't know if it was prior to the NV rollout.

Are any of these towers expected to receive LTE upgrades by summer?

Wizard

Y_E,

Thanks for reply. Right now no upgrade within the next 90 days at the campus. We do have some getting upgraded in the surrounding areas though.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman Y_E
Journeyman

Victor:

Thanks for the info. Is there LTE coverage throughout Downtown San Diego/Gas lamp district? I'm not sure what the zip code is there.

Wizard

Y_E,

Thanks for the post the zip is 92101. I show we have a few towers already upgraded north of your area. We also have upgrades coming within the next 90 days.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.