cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Customer Retention

Journeyman

Sprint Customer Retention

Why is there no retention offers for loyal customers with Sprint?  I was interested in the but 1 get 1 deal being offered, which sounds great, but then I found that I need to pay a $36 fee per device to sign a new 2 year contract.  So I reach out to Sprint and express that my contracts are up and I would like to renew, but I do not want to pay a fee to renew.  The very polite customer service rep advised that she had no authority to do anything with the fee.  I advised that the fee will force me to find service with another carrier and sadly advise that the corporate account that I manage for the city I work for reconsider carriers also.  The rep advised that she understood my situation and wished she could do more, but never transferred me to a retention representative.  I have since then looked into other plans and found that of the big 4, Sprint was the only one not willing to waive their activation fee for a 2 year contract.  I don't want to leave sprint, but if punishing your loyal customers with fees just to renew your commitment to pay them for 2 more years is the thanks I get....I will take my business elsewhere.