cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Customer Retention

Journeyman

Sprint Customer Retention

Why is there no retention offers for loyal customers with Sprint?  I was interested in the but 1 get 1 deal being offered, which sounds great, but then I found that I need to pay a $36 fee per device to sign a new 2 year contract.  So I reach out to Sprint and express that my contracts are up and I would like to renew, but I do not want to pay a fee to renew.  The very polite customer service rep advised that she had no authority to do anything with the fee.  I advised that the fee will force me to find service with another carrier and sadly advise that the corporate account that I manage for the city I work for reconsider carriers also.  The rep advised that she understood my situation and wished she could do more, but never transferred me to a retention representative.  I have since then looked into other plans and found that of the big 4, Sprint was the only one not willing to waive their activation fee for a 2 year contract.  I don't want to leave sprint, but if punishing your loyal customers with fees just to renew your commitment to pay them for 2 more years is the thanks I get....I will take my business elsewhere.  

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.