cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Network PROBLEMS!!!

Journeyman

Sprint Network PROBLEMS!!!

Is anyone else experiencing problems with connecting to the network.

I have new HTC One and it is constantly notifying me that I am roaming

Email or internet is not connecting

SPRINT, this is not cool. I pay a lot of money and expect that my service is working

I can text, or email, nor can I receive text, emails or calls.

67 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Sprint Network PROBLEMS!!!

TWIN2ND,

We can look into these service issues. Please provide your zip and cross streets so I can have a look at your local network area. How long has this persisted? Please let me know!

Sean L

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Zip code is 90660

Cross streets slauson ave & passons Blvd

My whole family is with sprint and we all have these problems

They started this morning

Wizard

TWIN2ND,

Thanks for providing that info. I looked into your area and have some info for you. We started aggressively completing Network Vision on the tower you are receiving service from. How ling has this been persisting? Has it gotten worse recently. We are working to upgrade towers all over your area. While towers are being upgraded, we may have to take it off line for worker safety. While this happens other towers in the area pick up the slack. This can cause some latency, but not black out services. Please try to update your profile and see if that helps..

Sean L

Social Care

Journeyman

sprint service is a joke!!!! terrible service, poor customer service and we are all stuck paying for service they do not provide. I have many friends co-workers who have sprint and everyone has the same problem!!! This is the same crap that went on with the nextel phones great phones and then all of a sudden they dont work. and all you get from sprint is to damn bad and a bunch of run around. 13 years with sprint thousands of dollars spent paying for service they can not provide WTF was I thinking.

Journeyman

Problem is still happening. All of our phones go into "roaming" there is also no 4g.

We still can't make any phone calls

Does this mean we are being charged roaming fees?

Journeyman

Yes.  All three phones on my account are not working now.  I am in Long Beach, Ca  90815. Now continuous for 2 weeks. Normally are signal strength is strong so there is a problem and it can be fixed. What bothers me is having to spend so much time trying to troubleshoot myself because Sprint doesn't respond.  Yesterday was the first time I hear there is a tower out.  They should let us roam at no charge so we can at least use the service we are paying for.  That is, if there is another network we can use in this area.   

Journeyman

Good luck getting them to do anything for you.....once upon a time they were good with customer service!  Now all of at&t workers have went to sprint to work, and customer service is a nightmare.

Journeyman

I live in Yukon, OK and we have horrible coverage in our home and sorroundings. I swiched from T-Mobile thinking Sprint was a better choice... the worst mistake of my life. I am really considering breaking my contract for a service provider that will deliver on their promise. Last Friday, we had tornado and heavy downpour, our family and friends that had ATT and Verizon still had service and we had sparitic services and most of the time we were roaming (on Verizon). I've been to the sprint store several times since we joined Sprint (March 2013) but no one is able to give us a solid answer. Unlimited bunch of crap!

Journeyman

Sprint sent me an Airave.  It boosts the signal in my home.  It was easy to set up and I can use my phone again.  Sprint also gave me $40.00 credit off my bill.  Anyone having problems calling from in their homes should look into this Airwave device. You have to have high-speed internet service.