cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Network Suddenly Sucks?

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Network Suddenly Sucks?

I finally am completely fed up with sprint now, and seriously considering switching to verizon.. god forbid at&t.. but if I keep getting dropped call and text's that wont even go through, then what's the point of keeping this service. I called sprint customer support and the guy said we can offer you a reimbursement, but only if the problem is fixed.. ?? hello?? so am I supposed to wait another 6 months to figure this out and then call and say I want a reimbursement for the last year?? I live in Orange County (CA). I dont have any mountains to blame.

Sprint, chime in and tell me when you are going to fix your towers? I heard the company is up for grabs now.. hopefully better service will come with change. errrrr~

Wizard

m_specs,

Thanks for the post. I show we have already done a ton of upgrade to 3G and are starting to light up the Sprint network vision towers with LTE I have 5 towers getting this upgrade within the next 3 months. So by the summer the LTE will be live. We appreciate your patience.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

They told you your recent bad service was due to hills? LOL If anyone wants see a post i made earlier today.

I live in Houston, No hills, not even a small mound. I talked to Sprint customer service and was told there were upgrades being done and should have been completed by the 19th of May. And this was after i had bad/no service for about 3 weeks. The 19th came and went, still no service. All they say is "Update your profile/PRL" Come on Sprint!!!

The funny thing is i had perfect service, no dropped calls, data speeds upwards of 12mbs dl -  4mbs up. Now no one at Sprint even knows what happened that i had absolutely no service. Zero, Zilch...

Sprint is clueless...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, my sprint service sucks in 46214 zip. I can stand in my house and have 3 bars and not move and the call is dropped! Calls go directly to voice mail with not ringing on my end. I am currently looking at ATT and I have been a sprint customer for over a decade. I'm getting out!

Wizard

DRMUIA1,

Thanks for the post. I have taken a look and I show Sprint already in your area. Sprint has already rolled out many 4G LTE towers and have a good amount more getting complete by the summer. We are working on a tower now in the area and should be back up soon. We appreciate you patience while we work the issue,and look forward to providing even better levels of coverage on Sprints Network Vision.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

My service has sucked for the last 6 to 7 months or so. Garbage data and now, the latest, garbage reception. Already dealing with Darryl and William, but latest is Darryl. Zip is 33026 and cross roads are Taft St and Flamingo Rd. To make it easier for you all, address of the tower that is near me is 901 NW 129th Ave and the tower ID is Mi13xc085. Address and tower id was found on www.cellreception.com.

Journeyman

Well, Victor, I am done being patient. Is Sprint patient when people don't pay their bills? No, you charge them a late fee.  I have been patient for 3 weeks and I want it fixed and I want compenstated for not having any sevice for 3 weeks or I'm going to AT&T. I've been with Sprint for well over a decade and this is unacceptable. Your representatives keep saying a tower is down but it's getting fixed soon and it never does, so I don't believe a thing you are saying. And I don't care about 4G LTE. I just want to make a phone call!

Maria

Wizard

I am getting sick of their baseless excuses also. I am regretting that I ever left At&t to come to this sorry excuse for a cell provider.

Wizard

sps20101,

Thanks for visiting Sprint Community forum and posting your concerns regarding service and reception issues. I apologize for any inconveniences these service issues are causing you, and I will gladly look into this issue further. Thanks for providing the details of your nearest towers, as I have checked the area, and no outages were reported on the above referenced tower. Moreover, I've also checked nearby towers and 2 towers nearby have confirmed outages. Rest assured our engineers have been dispatched and are currently working on a fix. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

Then explain to me in clear understanding why I am having issues with everything, if there is nothing wrong with the tower in my area? And dont give my the excuse it is my phone. I work with 2 others that have Sprint and we all have the same issues where we work, again same tower used. All of us have the iPhone 4s and we are not happy.

Also, if you work in the same location as JustDarryl or SuperWilliamD, please let them both know I have sent them messages. Darryl a pvt message and William an email. Is there any ETA of when your so called Network Vision will be started on the tower in my area? Data speed/capacity was just done to it and no change, still slow as can be....worse than dialup still.