cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Phone Connect-Problems with Message Red Light

Journeyman

Sprint Phone Connect-Problems with Message Red Light

Is anyone having problems with the machine not alerting to having messages? I have had this device for about six months and it has never worked as it should. The red alert light, letting you know there are messages waiting, does not work at all! Also, I've noticed that I don't even get the beeps that are supposed to happen when you go to use your phone--if you have messages. I have absolutely no way of knowing if I have messages! I've called customer service, went thru the reset steps, and still nothing. I was told I would be charged to "fix" this device if I want to send it in, but I don't think I should have to pay for this device problem since the device has never worked properly. Besides, I have no confidence that it will work when I get it back even if I were willing to pay to fix it! Please let me know if others are having similar problems!!!

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES

Re: Sprint Phone Connect-Problems with Message Red Light

PocketMom4356

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having. Which phone connect do you have (H364) or, (Tx340g)?  Had you previously called in on this issue after you had gotten the device?  And have you hard reset the device at all? Let us know. We are here to help.

Thanks,

*Erica

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thank you for replying. I have the Tx340g. Yes, I called in several times about this very issue. The first time was about three weeks after getting this device, and after going thru a lengthy and detailed series of steps guided by a customer service rep. over the phone, nothing changed. I was told I could either wait and see if it re-set within the next 24 hours or I could PAY $30. to have it sent in for repair!!!  I argued that the device was practically brand new, but the reply remained the same no matter how much I disagreed. So, I just kept the device because just on principal I wasn't about to pay $30. to repair something I had just gotten! I've tried several times since then with the re-sets, unplugging and going thru that series of numbers on the phone, but nothing has worked. Is there a "bug" with this early model? Anything else I can try? It's very, very frustrating like this--and therefore I can't wait for my contract to end!

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry for the delayed response. If you're still experiencing issues with your phone connect, please sent me a PM (private message) and I'll look further into this for you?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.