cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint needs to step it up with the 4G network upgrades

Journeyman

Sprint needs to step it up with the 4G network upgrades

I read on one of the community posts that Sprint is supposed to be upgrading soon to 4G networks in a list of cities. Here in Tri-Cities (kennewick, Pasco, and Richland) Sprint really needs to upgrade their network. The signal is dismal at best averaging 2-3 bars in most parts in this area Verizon has been moving on this area and the signal which my government phone uses gets much better reception here so if Sprint does not want to loose the Rural area market to Verizon, they need to step it up a bit and get the 4G network out here quickly or maybe at least getting a time line on the upgrades so they don't loose customers to their competitors

2 REPLIES

Re: Sprint needs to step it up with the 4G network upgrades

Livinabroad,

Thanks for posting your concerns, Sprint is speedily revamping its network nationwide. Our network vision project does entail various upgrades to our network. 3G service and voice service enhancements will come with this new architecture, LTE also will be introduced to most of our market. If you would like I can take a look at this for you, please provide me with your zip and nearest cross street.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: Sprint needs to step it up with the 4G network upgrades

Sorry about the slow reply its 99301 and its 60th and Burden BLVD. Its the West Pasco from the Tri-Cities AP all the way up toward George Washington way  your lucky to pull 2 bars on Sprint phones. If you could get some towers set up around Road 68 and I-182 this would help with that nasty dead spot here in this part of Tri-Cities.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.