cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint sucks!

Journeyman

Sprint sucks!

I am taking my phones to a local sprint store and returning them for their "breach of contract"! I pay for unlimited everything and get virtually nothing in return. I encourage everyone on the Sprint Network to do the same and switch to Verizon. Sprint is just like every other corporation out there. They only respond to one thing, their bottom line!

15 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Sprint sucks!

philpop5839,

I apologize for any inconvenience.  I don't want you to leave us and would like the opportunity to look into this matter for you.  Do you mind providing us with zip code and cross streets? I will survey the area for any issues. 

Thank you in advance for your response.

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

135 Northcrest Drive, Napoleon, Ohio 43545

All I get is excuses from Sprint. After being on hold for 25 minutes, I finally got to speak to a Sprint supervisor, only to drop the call! I'm thoroughly sick and tired of Sprint and all their excuses. Sprint says they are upgrading towers but the service is as bad as its ever been. I've been a Sprint customer since 2006 and Nextel before that. I am taking my 3 phones to the local Sprint store and giving them back. Sprint has failed to fulfill their end of the contract that I pay hard earned money for. I will be switching to Verizon as soon as I possibly can.

Highlighted
Wizard

philpop5839,

Thanks for the info.  I checked the area and the tower that services those cross streets is performing as expected.  I do see however that there aren't a lot of towers near you and if you go to an area not covered then you will experience issues.  What I recommend it to make sure that you update your data profile, particularly when you leave and come back to this area to ensure your phone re-register on the network.

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

It doesn't matter where I am, Sprint service is terrible. According to Sprints coverage map, I am in the dark green zone. Why am I roaming on all my phones? Why am i constantly dropping calls? Why cant I even make a simple phone call and have to voice my concerns here? Why can't I send a text message and when I can, the person receiving the text gets it the next day or not at all?

Wizard

philpop5839,

To take a closer look please send me a private message with your exact address.  I will run it in our system to see where it's located compared to the tower location.

Thank you,

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

I cant by phone cause they don't work!!!!!!!

Journeyman

I'm outta here, I have more important things to do than sit here and listen to all of the excuses I keep getting from Sprint.

Wizard

philpop5839,

Just to clarify; you can't send me a private message? Just click on my name above and send private message.

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

I feel your pain. Going through the same nonsense. All I get are excuses and "it's my phone that's the problem"