cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint sucks!

Wizard

Re: Sprint sucks!

PissedandRaging,

Thanks for posting. What issues are you experiencing? We want to help.

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

They have issues and are not aware of them but when you call they will give you some kind of ridiculous excuse.

Wizard

hljc1988,

Thanks for posting. We don't want to give you any excuses just honest answers.  We are aware of issues that our customer may be experiencing and are working to improve our overall network nationwide: http://newsroom.sprint.com/presskits/sprint-network-vision-information-center.htm?question_box=netwo...

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

For the past 3 months, your service has been going out in my home area. I lose service for up to 4 days at a time and get nothing but excuses from sprint. I am sitting on the verge of starting a class action suit. My attorney has all the paperwork and info ready to go, just waiting for me to sign off on it.  It doesn't take a legal genius to know that Sprint is in breach of contract if they can't provide service where they once did. Unless they are willing to let you out of your contract, you can win in any court of law if you pursue it.

Journeyman

please advise the lawyer you have because we have three lines that we are wanting to cancel like YESTERDAY ,,,please any info will help . been with sprint 3 years

Journeyman

If you ready to cancel and would like to go to another carrier you can just go and give them your phone numbers and they will port over your lines.  That's if your out of contract otherwise sprint may charge you their outrageous fee for cancelling.