cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprints newest plan

Journeyman

Sprints newest plan

I'm wondering if any one has switched over to the newest plans. I was thinking about going over to the $80.00 plan. I currently have the $79.99 plan. But i do like the thought of having guaranteed unlimited for life. I'm just wondering if it's really worth the switch. Honestly the only difference I see is about an $8.00 increase and you can no longer use the tel-nav for navigation (which I wasn't using anyways) Give me you guys honest opinion

10 REPLIES

Re: Sprints newest plan

If you are on the fence about the new plans, here are some things to keep in mind. As you said, the new plan is guaranteed for life as long as you keep it and are in good standing with us. With out the hotspot add on, it is just $0.01 more and you get unlimited minutes. Unlimited usage, keep the plan for the life of the line, sounds like a good investment. I am here for any other questions.

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks for that answer... But when i did the Math it's about a $10.00 difference including my 23% discount. With that being said I'm not sure if I wanna pay an additional $10.00 just to get unlimited talk. I rarely use up the minutes I have now.. Doesn't really make sense to me I don't think......

Journeyman

najahrodgers,

I fully understand taking advantage of your discount, that is a great advantage to have. We try to offer plans that will provide for the various needs of our customers. We want you to have the plan that best fits you. The choices are there for you as your needs or circumstances change. Thank you for being part of the Sprint Family.

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Najahrodgers,

I actually switched at one point in time only to realize that my discount would not carry the same weight in the new plan structure. I don't think sprint realizes that most people only use mobile to mobile minutes which is already unlimited under the simply everything 450 plan. For the majority of us that don't need "unlimited" minutes to land lines the switch is not a benefit at all.

It's unfortunate that sprint missed an opportunity to truly offer something great to ALL customers. As simply as it is to get a discount these days I don't know why anyone would jeopordize it by switching to this new plan.

Thanks but no thanks Sprint.

Journeyman

I Relly Don't Think This New Plan Will Work Out

Journeyman

The life of the line? So it becomes like a grandfathered Plans,  Just be careful, I have a old plan, and cannot go into a new phone such as Iphone or smart phone without changing my plan and paying over $60 dollars per month more.  So lets say Sprint decides to change there plan again, if you want to go to a smart phone it my required to change your plan losing the "for LIfe" and paying more per month like this new "My way plan", you pay more than the Everything plan....

Journeyman

YEs when I calculated it about $10 or so extra a month for me y switch?? Jus to hve unlimited talk nope I'm okay I barely use the 450 mins now

Journeyman

I Actually like the idea but for the service I CNT c me payn more.. If service was a bit more reliable then I would think about it.. I CNT see me payn more a month

Journeyman

Dear FBAWAY1701,

As the technology of the devices we offer changes we must adapt our plans to cover the additional costs such as high data usage. If you are currently on a non data plan, then the increase would make sense. We offer a variety of plans to better fulfill the needs of our customers. If the plan that you are on now is the best plan for you, by all means stay with it. The new plan offers the option of adding up to 10 lines, which many people have asked for and to be able to add phones that do not require data to the same plan. It truly offers a mix and match oppotunities. The plan could be less for a family in those circumstances than paying for 2 plans or paying for a service they are not using. At this time and to my knowledge we are not grandfathering any of the plans.

We encourage our customers to look at the plans available and find the right fit for them.

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team