cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The number or code you have dialed is incorrect. please check the number or code and try again. Spanish... Message 7 switch 1232

Wizard

Re: The number or code you have dialed is incorrect. please check the number or code and try again. Spanish... Message 7 switch 1232

3VO3D1,

No problem.  Private Message me your device phone number and I'll be able to look up your security question set on your account.  Once you can verify the answer, I'll be able to check logs and continue troubleshooting.

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Master

Re: The number or code you have dialed is incorrect. please check the number or code and try again. Spanish... Message 7 switch 1232

You can retrieve your PIN from your account page. my account>my preferences>my account PIN(SHOW ME)

3VO3D1 wrote:

No they told me to just go to the store,

I dont have the pin I never used it, we have been with spprint 4 years... Forgot it, they used other ways to verify stuff

Journeyman

3VO3D1 wrote:

I have a similar issue, that started today. When I dial ANY number I get the message that the number or code you have dialed is incorrect. I went to work 50 miles away, and still get the same message.

My other phone on this account does not have this issue.

I can recieve calls, fine, send and receive texts, and use the Web....

Scratching my head.....

I started having the same issue yesterday on two of the phones on our account.  The issue seems to come and go, right now I can make calls but an hour ago I couldn't.

Journeyman

somehow I can now make calls... Wierd...

Highlighted
Wizard

darkcube,

Strange the message you're also having inconsistent calls as well.  Provide your cross streets and zipcode, I'll look into your area and see what I can find.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

3VO3D1,

That's great news you can make calls again.  Let me know if calls revert back and I'll continue with a network ticket.

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

JustDarryl wrote:

darkcube,

Strange the message you're also having inconsistent calls as well.  Provide your cross streets and zipcode, I'll look into your area and see what I can find.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Darryl,

Loyalist Avenue and Privateers Lane 14624 (43.110359,-77.705626).

It was strange for about two days but I haven't had any problems since yesterday.  I'll let you know if the problem pops up again.

Thanks.

Wizard

darkcube,

Thanks for the location.  I looked into your service tower, which is located North East of Jetview Dr and the tower has recently been approved for increasing both Data & Voice Capacities.  Hopefully these upgrades will take place soon, as there's no date for completion yet.

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I am having the same issues what is the solution please?

Wizard

kameleyon,

That's not good you're experiencing this error as well.  How long has this been going on for?  I'd like to check your area for any service alerts, can you provide cross streets and a zipcode. 

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care