cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower problem

Journeyman

Tower problem

Our sprint phones are NOT receiving phone calls.  When someone calls us it rings and rings on their side and then goes to our voicemail.  We don't hear them calling.  We can make calls, send/receive texts and get on internet.  This is a tower problem, not a phone problem.  This has been going on for 4 days....we need our phone!!!!  We were assured  by a chat representative that it would be fixed today and it still isn't.

11 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Tower problem

berlyann1,

Thank you for posting. That does sound like it most likely is a tower issue. Allow for me to take a look for you . Please provide your zip code and nearest cross streets. This will allow for me to check your towers and get a status update as to what is happening.  Please let me know I am here to help.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Journeyman

74343 Fairland OK....cross streets are Church and Collins

berlyann1,

Thank you for your response. I did take a look at the tower that serves you on South 540 Rd. and that tower is going through capacity upgrades. We are trying to get this completed as soon as possible. This should be completed shortly as are technicians are diligently working on this. Please hang in there we appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team  

Journeyman

Good  Luck I have been having a similar problem for over a week and a half and its yet to be fixed. I cant call, text, but I have web,, yay go for data!!  They don't have an answer for when its going to be fixed

Journeyman

We are having the same issues. It has been touch and go for 4 or 5 days now.  Just now, we lost everything and can't use data or our phones.  Our zip code is 64019

Journeyman

As another fellow customer..Im sorry.. I feel your pain

Journeyman

Dear molliesing,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with service in your area. Would you please provide the zip code and nearest intersection to where you are experiencing the problem. I would be happy to research this for you.

Thanks,

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

This is nuts!  When we received calls this weekend, some calls would come up as a 225444345643, which we thought was an international call. We could not tell who was calling us. Now we have nothing.

Journeyman

Oh I know....it is. I completely understand. And I have no idea why its not fixed. all I know is its an upgrade issue supposedly

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.