cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower status in my area

Journeyman

Tower status in my area

Hello,

May I get a status on the upgrades to the towers near my house? Zip code 48223, cross streets are Telegraph road and I-96 freeway (schoolcraft road). Some days 4g lte is spotty and some days non-existent. I know Detroit has not being launched yet but I cant wait for the service to be at 100%. I also wanted to know if these towers will broadcast over the 800mhz band (ive seen this mentioned in other postings). My neighborhood has a lot of trees. Other than that I'm loving the LTE i'm picking up all around town.

Thank you

3 REPLIES

Re: Tower status in my area

Henrythe8thIam,

I am sorry that you are experiencing these issues.

Hmm, can you try update profile/prl and then pwrcycle device 3-5 mins. Let us know if this helps.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've done PRL/Profile updates already and my phone is fully functioning. I'm just wondering when will the network vision upgrades be complete to the towers near me. Thank you for your help.

Henrythe8thIam,

Thanks for posting. I do apologize for the confusion.

It looks like a large part of the area should be completed tentatively within the next 90 days.

For more information as visit > http://network.sprint.com/

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.