cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to establish wireless data connection - Chillicothe, OH

Journeyman

Unable to establish wireless data connection - Chillicothe, OH

So, I live in Chillicothe, OH. Ever since yesterday afternoon, my phone can't establish a wireless connection. About every 5-10 seconds, a box appears that says:

"EHRPD: 5

MIP: 67"

Is this the result of a tower being down, or a data outage? Anybody know how to fix this or if I just have to wait? I talked to support and updated my profile and rebooted/reset, and it still appears.

Tags (4)
8 REPLIES
Master

Re: Unable to establish wireless data connection - Chillicothe, OH

crossthejordan, 

Thank you for posting. I am sorry to hear of the data connection error you are receiving. Is this error still coming up? There has been no outages reported in the Chillicothe, OH area, but we are starting to deploy Network Vision upgrades. During these upgrades we are installing the 4G LTE hardware as well as upgrading the existing 3G services.  This will take some time to complete and services could be intermittent while the upgrades are being performed. We do appreciate your patience during this time. 

Thank you, 

Anthony 
Social Care Team

Journeyman

I live in Bedford Ohio and my phone has also been doing this for a week now. I updated everything and rebooted it any help please

Journeyman

I Live in Hoston, TX and having this problem for more than a year and still Sprint is saying they are updating the system to 4G LTE. I am sick of this, I am paying for nothing and Sprint is not letting me cancel the contract, instead of he;ping customers they simply threatning for Early terminatio fee. From my experiance try to stay away from Sprint.

Master

Avninder,

I am sorry to see that you are having issues. I would hate to see you leave. We have done a lot of work in the Houston area. If you'd like to provide your specific cross street and zip code, I would be happy to take a look and see what is going on. If you could provide me a few more details on what is going on, I can include them in the report that I will be sending to the engineers.

*Andi R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Andi,

Thanks for responding, I am with Sprint more than 10 years even i didn't want to leave but i have to, its hard to stay without network all the time and very rude attitude of Sprint customer service. If you want to check it, I live in 77095 Zip and cross streets are Hwy 6 & Huffmeister. I work in Zip 77035 and cross streets are Hwy 90 & Fondren. At my job it is even worse almost no network and no phone signals. All the other carriers like Verizon and AT&T are having no issue. Only Sprint have that problem. So either stop comparing Sprint with others or make it to their level. For me provide the service or let me go to some other carrier. Now its your call if you can resolve this.

Thanks again.

Master

Avninder,

In your area, we will build an all-new network. While other carriers use the same equipment they've been using for years, Sprint's Network Vision plan will use the latest, state-of-the-art equipment to help make your wireless experience faster, clearer and easier. Combined with the guaranteed unlimited wireless plan, you will be happy that you stayed with Sprint. I have reported the issues you are experiencing to our network teams so they are aware of these locations.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just started getting this error in the Richmond VA metro area.  Are upgrades underway here?

Master

RVARider -- I hear your concerns. To address them, can you please provide your zip code & nearby cross streets? Happy to help. *Julian
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.