cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unblock short code texting

Journeyman

Re: Unblock short code texting

Chris,

I would like to enable short code texting on 2 phones on my account.

Wizard

goofy448

Hi there. I can help.

Please send me a private message with your name, telephone numbers requesting the change and the short codes you would like enabled. We can make the change for you today.

Please remember some short code require an additional rate per usage from the 3rd party company. This charge, if applicable, will appear on your next month's invoice.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Journeyman

I also need to be unblocked from shortcode on 3 of my phone lines...help!!!

Highlighted

Isis37lb

Thanks for sending me a private message; I did reply back to you with what is needed in order for me to get this completed for you.

Looking forward to getting this resolved for you!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care Team

Journeyman

text 9999 and in the message type allow and the shortcut. I just did it and it unblocked the code..

Journeyman

I need to Unblock short code texting. Please help!!!

Wizard

beissyaqp,

I can help. Please PM me with your phone number, PIN and a full description. Include if there is a single code you want unblocked or all codes unblocked. Thanks!

Sean L

Social Care

Journeyman

I have tried texting to 9999 and type allow then the short code - I still get the msg 1051.  I get the short code texts from Sprint just fine but not from my bank.

Journeyman

You have to text to 9999 the actual short code for your bank that you want to allow...example type:

Phone number to text:  9999

Then type in the body of the text:

allow 64773

This is just an example so you need to use the short code for your actual bank (they will give it to you).  If you don't want to simply allow each service individually, then call Sprint and they can allow all short codes through.  But as of today I don't know of a command that you can send from your phone that will allow all codes though...you have to call Sprint for that.

I hope this helps.

Journeyman

This doesn't work - i have tried it several times.  It says it is allowed but when I attempt to use that code I get an error saying short codes are not allowed.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.