cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Discount

Re: Verify Discount

jmelgoza1,

Thanks for your reply. It is possible that this store representative placed an employer discount on the account, choosing an employer they may have known worked or something of the sort. With that said, the discounts would need to be re-verified at this time. Have you checked out Sprint.com/Verify to see if your current employer has a discount through us? Please let me know.

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

no i have not looked because i dont have an idea of what disocunt he put all i know is that its a quite a bit of a discount i get about $28 off my bill every month and if the price is going to greatly increase im just going to return everything and go with some other carrier because that was the main reason i switched to you guys because he told me as long as i never lose my account i will be paying around $160 a month for my 3 lines.

I work for

Target

Able Building Maintenance and

Yolo County Office of Education

Journeyman

target employees get a 20% discount.. just take a picture of your badge or paystub  and email it to nvp-empverification@sprint.com with you phone number and acct info so they can look you up.

jmelgoza1,

Thanks for the reply. You can check out what either of those establishments get on the discount side through Sprint.com/Verify. You would have to enter the information and it would be verified and then the discount would be placed on your account. Thanks for your patience!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Jmmmiles13,

Thanks for the helpful information! While we definitely encourage customers to use the Sprint.com/Verify website for expediency, having extra information at hand is always helpful. Thanks again!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team