cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is 4G LTE coming to Cleveland Ohio area?

Journeyman

438 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: When is 4G LTE coming to Cleveland Ohio area?

Hang in there. We don't have a rollout schedule yet but we are moving quickly to get LTE to everyone. This is a technology we are committed to and plan to expand everywhere!

Andrew

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I would like to know about Cleveland/Northeast Ohio as well. Will it be 2013?...2014? There are no plans as of now? Why are we paying the same amount as a customer in Dallas who has had this service for a year now? While we may be waiting another year? This is very frustrating!!!

Journeyman

I agree. When we renewed our contract in April 2012 we were told Sprint would have 4G LTE in Cleveland by August 2013. Now we are not even on the schedule. It's very frustrating. Makes me want to drop Sprint and I'm a long time customer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ditto a year ago 4g work downtown now nothing what's going on?

camillc,

I know how hard it is to remain patient while we continue to expand LTE coverage. Although we have not officially announced Cleveland yet, that does not rule out the city in the near future. Stay tuned for the latest announcements here.

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

justauser2,

I apologize on behalf of any Sprint representatives who misinformed you of an estimated time of LTE rollout. Due to the nature of network vision, we do not give estimated times of completion. I appreciate that you have continued to choose Sprint for your wireless needs, especially in this competitive market.

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

jackbooted,

Are you speaking of WiMAX coverage or LTE? We have not yet begun expanding LTE in this area yet, so I doubt that you picked up true LTE. But don't worry, it's coming soon.

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Sprint can keep there promises. I go to companies that can deliver results.

Journeyman

When bought my Photon, in7/20011 and for at least 6 months after while I was working in the public square area and for most of my dilute to and from Brecksvple my phone indicated I was connected via 4G work. Iwwatched netflix and all my mom's Internet activity was FAST. Beenout of town im avery poor reception area since then W.V......UPON RETURNING......absoloutpy NO 4Gim at all.  what happened. When I bought the phone I was told Cleveland had limited 4G and that it would get better.  NOT GO AWAY COMPLETELY......