cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the 4g LTE in Madison Wi.

SOLVED
Journeyman

Where is the 4g LTE in Madison Wi.

I have been with sprint for the last two years and its been great. The only thing that is driving me crazy is the lack of, sorry I meant NO 4g LTE.

I have the iphone 4s and It should be able to get 4g. I have read that people in madison, on sprint have gotten 4g but I haven't been able to find it.

So, my question is, When is Madison going to get FULL 4g LTE coverage??? I would like to stay with sprint but a slow network isn't helping.

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Where is the 4g LTE in Madison Wi.

cgloede

Thank you for posting with us! Let me clear some things up with the iPhone 4S. The iPhone 4S wasn’t made to receive 4G frequency/signals. The 4S indicated the version/model of iPhone from Apple. The 4GLTE capable devices from Apple are the iPhone 5, and also the 5C and 5S that were recently announced. I can check the coverage and towers for you regarding this slow data. I would just need some cross streets and zip code to help me pinpoint the tower you use most.

*David S

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have been real happy with sprint but looking at the data map, Madison still doesn't have 4g.

Is there a time frame in place that there will be 4g in Madison?

Also, I have a few friends that still have the iPhone 4s on AT&T and there phones are getting 4g. Is it only the Sprint iPhone 4s that doesn't get 4g?

Highlighted
Journeyman

cgloede

Madison WI is going to get the upgrades in the next coming months. We’re working as quickly as possible to bring the enhancements and upgrades nationwide. Best way to keep up to date on the enhancement completed, check this page occasionally: http://network.sprint.com/.

On the notion of ‘why’ the other carrier showing the 4G signals on their iPhone 4S can be found with a Google search. Let’s just say, they sent an update that shows the different sign but there is no speed boost at all that would be level with 4G speeds.

*David S

Sprint Social Care