cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge on my bill

Journeyman

charge on my bill

Hello, I noticed on my bill under the number [Edited by SarahKS - removed personal info] , there is a $10 for premium data add-on charge.  What is this

Message was edited by: SarahKS  This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post personal information.

13 REPLIES

Re: charge on my bill

Rozzeef,

The $10 Premium data is charge attached all PDA's/SmartPhones. PDA's tend to utilize 10x more data then an average device. The charge allows us the ability to provide truly unlimited data to ALL customers.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Zena

Social Media Team

Journeyman

I get why you want to check, when I opened service up with Sprint I didn't get why I had a data charge all of a sudden.  But, I did realize that when I signed up for my individual plan it was $79, and on my bill the bill is $69 + the $10 fee so it's the same math in the end.  I was confused at first, but it turns out that I still get charged for what I signed up for.  It's just listed separately on the bill 

Souffle-etc

I am glad this was cleared up. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Zena

Social Media Team

Journeyman

its actually a bs charge sprint made up funny how sprint charges u 10 dollars a month to get no service for ur 4glte phone that u were told could access the "nonexistant" lgte speed in the area.

Journeyman

The $10 add on is not for any specific data speed, but gives you unlimited data on smartphones without caps or throttled speeds.  Other carriers will still require data fees and don't offer unlimited data. 

Journeyman

Whats the difference from the everything data and the 10$ premium ??

diane21sal

I will be more than happy to clear this up for you.

The $10 Premium Data Add-On is a charge affiliated with all Smartphones. As stated, the reason for this is because Smartphones use an excessive amount of data, compared to a feature phone. It is required as a part of the Everything Data plan with a Smartphone.

The Everything Data plan allows unlimited calling to ANY mobile network (not just Sprint). As well as, unlimited text messages, picture messages, and access to the UNLIMITED data network. It is also required, but not limited to Smartphones. Any phone on our network can have access to this plan.

So, to wrap things up, the $10 Premium Data Add On, work hand in hand with the Everything Data Plan(s) to support the data usage, but for Smartphones only.

I hope that you find this helpful.

Zena

Social Media Team

Journeyman

Same with the service in the Cleveland Area. All the stores are pushing the phones that can only get the 4lte service but don't tell you till after u buy the phone "oh by the way, there is no 4glte in Northern Ohio and it may not be there till 2014".

Sounds like false advertisement to me...

Wizard

Scott164,

Thanks for posting.  I would be more than happy to check your immediate area for LTE.  Please provide me with your zip code and cross street.  By getting an LTE device it ensures that when your area does get LTE towers that you already have the right equipment for it.  You don't have to get an LTE device but most new devices are 4G/LTE.

Dania

Social Care