cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer retention?

Journeyman

customer retention?

Does customer retention even exist anymore? I have been with sprint for over 7 years. I cannot seem to speak to anyone that can help me with my simple problem. I have contacted "customer service" numerous of times to only be lead to a dead end. My contract is up next month and i guess i will just have to change services.

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: customer retention?

I've been sent in circles over the past week+ and now looking at probably another week.  I depend on my phone for my business and this has been very frustrating, painful, and costly..... I get plenty of polite comments , but no ownership of the problem and no real action or progress.

I'm going to see what other carriers can do for me... this could be my Swan Song with Sprint.

Journeyman

sunny.I08,

We would hate to see you leave us, especially after being with us for over 7 years! Can you tell me more of what's happening? I would be glad to assist you.

Toya

Sprint Social Care.

Journeyman

Garvster,

As I told the original poster, I wouldn't want you to leave us either. Please tell me what's happening that's causing you to want to seek service elsewhere? I'd like to help you as well.

Toya

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Im sick of Sprint too. My buddy and I are saving up for the ETF and were porting to Verizon. It started out with ppor 3G speeds since we signed up now were not receiving any phone calls. Only if you call my phone twice will it actually ring, same thing goes for the other line on my account. Customer service has been extremely rude, one lady in retentions told me "You told me this already, and I don't know why you keep repeating the same info" Uhh because you cant seem to fix my problem. Im told customer service will call me back but how can they when I cant receive phone calls and the data service is abysmal. I live in Connecticut and all I get are excuses. Ive talked to the executive office, Ive reported to the BBB, Ive been on twitter, Ive reported to the FCC, FTC, and Ive gotten no help whatsoever. Not to mention the fact when I signed up I was told I had two 4g phones on there way to me.

Sprint has done nothing but lie and the woman I spoke to in retention was the rudest person I have ever spoken too. She kept talking over me, wouldn't listen to me, and kept saying things like "oh I was speaking first but go ahead" Uhh excuse me? Your there to listen to my problems not have me listen to the same lies and excuses that Ive heard before. First its an upgrade then its a capacity issues, then its a "we don't know whats wrong" So which is it? Terrible company I will be leaving if Latoya in the executive office is not able to fix my problems. Terrible data is one thing, but missing every phone call is unacceptable.  I really feel like Sprint is a con artist they get people to sign up with the promises of unlimited everything and you cant even use it. They simply don't have the network in place to handle their customers and all they do is make up excuses and say theyre upgrading. If they were upgrading the area it should take a matter of weeks and days not months. I only hit about 2 or 3 towers daily and youre saying it takes months to upgrade these when ATT and Verizon threw up their LTE network in a matter of months yet sprint cant even fix a capacity issues with 3g.

Latoya, if you cant help me I will be terminating my contract and porting both my lines to Verizon. I thought Sprint was a good company with a good network but Ive realized theyre just a name and there is no network coming and the people that work there read from the same old script of vision updates in our area. Tired.

-James Taylor

Highlighted
Journeyman

After already being with Sprint for 5+ years, I was due for a phone upgrade so I went into the Sprint store January 2012 wanting to upgrade to an iPhone and spoke with one of your representatives, Taylor Konkle at the Roanoke, TX location. He told me in order to upgrade to an iPhone I would have to convert my family plan to one that included data services. I told him I didn’t want to do that because that would mean adding an extra $100+ to my bill and having one phone on the plan that actually has the capacity to use those features. After discussing prices for different plan options, the representative told me it would be a better idea to open my own account without any of my family members on there. The only reason I opened an account was because the representative quoted me the price of $75 a month. Everything was fine until two months ago. My account got audited and I saw that my bill was going to be around $100/month because of an “employee discount” that was not supposed to be on there. I contacted the store and spoke with the manager, Shawn, and he told me there was nothing he would do. What infuriates me is the reason I signed a 2-year contract with Sprint was because the representative told me I would be paying $75 a month for the entire two years. I don’t understand why I should be paying $25 extra for something I never asked for and something that one of your SPRINT REPRESENTATIVES did without my knowledge just to get a sale. (If I’m correct the definition of representative is “a person chosen to speak for another.”) At the end of my current contract I’m on, I was planning to upgrade to the iPhone 5 and sign another 2 years with Sprint but if I’m paying around $100 a month, why bother staying with Sprint? I could easily spend another $100 at any other carrier and I’m sure I could find a better deal before having to shell out that much.

Journeyman

My contract is up next month and I've got two lines on my account.  Now Sprint wants to up my bill by $10 per phone just because of the model I'm thinking about.  I'm thinking about taking my business elsewhere...

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.