cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

employee discount

Journeyman

employee discount

When original purchase was made in 2011 I was given a discount of 18% for State of Florida-Health Care Local Gov't (WSCA)-employee I showed them my nursing license for proof.  I do not have any pay stubs, id badges, company email etc as I am an independent provider, so they accepted my license as proof.  I also have an Ohio nursing license there are times when there is a great length of time between cases and some are done with no pay.  So, can you help me get my 18% discount back?  I spoke with the sprint store and they said to use HCSFL_WCA_ZZZ but am not sure what to put in the company slot.  I did a chat and that person told me to use the same code but didn't know what to use as the company name, organization or university name.  PLEASE HELP!

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: employee discount

Melyndaruth101,

Thank you for posting! I’m here to assist you! With that corp ID HCSFL_WCA_ZZZ, does it give you the option to choose State of Florida-Health Care for the company? As well on the site, www.sprint.com/verify, there is a Questions link that also walks you through. Keep me posted.

Thanks,

Justin

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have to make a copy and fax because it says the picture I took is not acceptable.  But I will let you know. Thanks.  Since I just just started another 2 year contract I do not have to sign up for another 2 years totaling 4 years locked to Sprint right?

Journeyman

Melyndaruth101,

Thank you for the response! Glad to hear that the process has started. Please keep me posted and feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Thanks,

Justin

Sprint Social Care