cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i?

Journeyman

how do i?

How do i join a framily plan online with my own device?

10 REPLIES
Highlighted
Master

Re: how do i?

mandy618,

Here is a couple of very good links to assist you with your issue. Go to this link http://bit.ly/19qGhRY, it is for the Framily plan info. Go to this link http://bit.ly/1qvmUxW, it is for FAQ about the plan. If this is a new account you can go online to sprint.com/shop. Hope this answers your question. We are here to help.

- Randal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No it doesn't i have a sprint device i want to activate online on a framily plan i cant go to a store there is not on near me how do i do it online

Master

mandy618,

Unless this is a new account, you will need to go to the store. You can also call 888-211-4727 to activate the device. Happy Connecting.

Randal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It is a new account i cant do it online?

Wizard

No i dont think that you can do it online. You may need to call the sales department or care if you cant go to a store but i believe that you actually have to sign some documents.

Master

mandy618:

What is the zip code of location? I'd like to double check for store locations in your area. Unfortunately, because you are adding your own equipment, you will not be able to add the new line to Framily online.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Master

mandy618:

Thank you for that information. I was able to locate a store close by and under 15 miles away. This store is located at:

70 Worcester Providence Trnpk Ste 515
The Shoppes At Blackstone Valley
Millbury, MA 01527

They may also be reached at (508) 865-8125.

They have hours of operation:

Mon-Sat: 10 AM - 09 PM
Sun: 11 AM - 06 PM

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Its still to far away i dont know this area too well woukd like a radio shack be able to do it?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.