cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 5 16gb LTE super slow

Journeyman

iphone 5 16gb LTE super slow

i have had my iphone 5 for 4 months and i have seen that my iphone 5 LTE is going to slow when am on youtube i cant even watch videos of 2:00 minutes long PLEASE REPLY FAST I NEED HELP

11 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: iphone 5 16gb LTE super slow

frejuarez12,

Thanks for your post. I apologize for the delayed response. Did the slow speed start recenlty, or was it always like that? How many signal bars are you getting? I'd like to check the LTE signal in the area, could you please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code? Thanks in advance.

Thank you,

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Am sorry for the delayed  this happen  right away the LTE was fast but then it got slow I don't even have no games install

aam getting 2 to 3 bars of signal  here in IRVING TX

2512 Finley  rd zip code 75062

Journeyman

frejuarez12,

Just a follow up. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I need help 1 day ago my iphone 5 did have LTE but there no Internet going thru my iPhone only if I switch. To 3G I get Internet 

I live her in IRVING tx and my friends who also have sprint 4G OR LTE they can't connected to 4G  

PLEASE HELP IF THERE A SOLUTION............ 

Journeyman

frejuarez12,

Thank you for getting back to us. We just repaired a data outage there today. Powercycle and update the data profile on your device.

Jen R     

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have somthing like that in tampa bay zip 33614 today is my 3 day with sprint, one of my friend have galaxy S4 and I the iPhone 5 16gb white, he have 5 bars n' I just 3 next to he, and he download 19 and my iPhone just 2.15, can you please help me with that jenny_r20

Journeyman

FatherDK,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I am not showing any reported outages right now. I can take a closer look by checking the towers near you. May I have your cross streets as well? In the meanwhile try updating the data profile on the phones.

Jen R     

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I live between dale mabry and himes(west and east) on coopers pond apart

Wizard

FatherDK,

Thanks for the location. It's a small world, I used to live off of that same intersection years ago. Is your friend's S4 also on Sprint? It's odd that you would get such different download speeds and there's no issues in the area at this time. Were you connected to LTE at the time of this test? Try updating your data connection by calling ##873283# and please let me know if you see an improvement.

Thank you,

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.