cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

meid/esn checker

SOLVED
Journeyman

meid/esn checker

I am looking for a new phone for my parents and they use sprint. I'm doing they whole ebay thing. There is a phone I want and esn checker says call check.I've tried calling sprint but since I am not a current customer I cant seem to get a live person. Does sprint have a website to check these anywhere?

27 REPLIES
Master

Re: meid/esn checker

IIIJesterIII,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We can check the esn for you. If you can send us a Private Message with the esn/meid we can look to see if it has been flagged lost/stolen or if it is still on an account. You can also take it into a store and have them check. Make sure you check that it is not flagged lost/stolen and that it is not still on an account.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I wanting to buy 3 Sprint phones off of Craigslist to use on Straight talk but I want to make sure the ESN are clean on all phones 1st. Need help please.

Master

noah3314, 

Thank you for posting to our Sprint community site and reaching out to us with your question. Unfortunately you would not be able to use a Sprint device on a different carrier. If you are looking to use these devices on the Sprint network please feel free to send us a private message with the ESN for each phone so we can check them for you. If you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else please let us know. 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team  

Journeyman

where do I go to message you to check an esn?

Journeyman

Master

Sexytartar6,

Thank you for the post. Please erase theses posts with just the identifying esn and send us a private message by clicking on the Sprint Care avatar with your full name, account pin number, phone number that you utilize on your account, a copy of this thread's url and the phone type and esn that you would like for us to check.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is Jamel and I want to check this esn number to see if this phone is able to swap MEID/ESN:  [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Journeyman

How do I send you a personal message to check the meid number

Master

Thanks for posting. Click on our community name SprintCare > Click on Send private message under actions. Let us know if you need assistance.

Josmary

Sprint Social Care Team