cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network not responding. error code 34

Journeyman

network not responding. error code 34

Trying to find out why my phone is giving me the message "network not responding. error code 34" when I try to send texts. I have service but it's giving me difficulity making cals but won't let any txt go thru.

6 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: network not responding. error code 34

DOMBRI2,

Thanks for posting. Do you currently have an Airave at home?

In the meantime, try and powercycle your device and let me know if that helps.

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

Hi - I've been having the same problem all day.  I live in zip code 92866 and I do not have Airave and I've powered down my phone several times.  Everything else seems to be working fine. 

Wizard

sympll,

Hey thank you for the post.  I checked the area and no issues there. What phone do you have? Is it only when you send a text or also when receiving? Is this at home or everywhere? If at home are you in apt. building or a house? Are you texting other Sprint users or another carrier?

I'm here for you and will figure this out.

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

I just started having issues when trying to Txt. My zip is 55313. I can make calls. Just can't txt. I have an Airave. But it's been off for a week or so. New Airave seems to knock out wifi on a regular basis. So, it's not an Airave issue. I've cycled the phone a couple of times.

Journeyman

Phone is GS3. I now can send to my wife. I just can't send to my daughter. She has a GS3 as well. Perhaps there's a network issue in her area. She's @ 55422, X streets are Olson Memorial Pkwy and Douglas Dr N.

Wizard

fwinst, 

Hmm that's odd.  I checked her area and all looks good there.  Are you getting an error when texting her? Can she text you? Have her update her data profile and you do so as well. 

Keep me poste

Dania

Social Care