cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switching from sprint to boost mobile and keeping same phones

SOLVED
Journeyman

switching from sprint to boost mobile and keeping same phones

I currently have a family plan with contracts. Can I switch over to the boost mobile and bring my sprint phones?

96 REPLIES

Re: switching from sprint to boost mobile and keeping same phones

Thanks for the question. As far as taking the phones you currently have on the Sprint Network and taking them to Boost, there is no way of actually changing them over. If you are switching providers you will need to aquire new devices. I'm sad to hear that you are wanting to leave Sprint. What's going on? I'm here to help.

Thank you,

Ivan

Journeyman

I am looking to lower my monthly cost drastic change in income... My daughter who has been on my account for 3 yrs. will have to go on as a individual and I was looking for prices for her. She has a brand new phone and doesn't want to have to buy another one.

I'm sorry to hear that. I can relate to having such a change happen. The good part is that we have several options with our price plans. At Sprint.com/plans you can see the options that we have available for both individual and family plans.

Thank you,

Ivan

Journeyman

Don't let sprint LIE to you. Yes there is a way you can use those phones on boost. Its best if you know a technical minded person in your personal life.

Get there help with it. It can be done. Don't let them scare you!

Highlighted
Wizard

snaksiz

Another option to reduce monthly cost without a contract is pre-paid service with Sprint. Visit http://sprint.com/asyougo for more information. To sign up, visit a local company-owned Sprint store in your town.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yes but the charge $20.00 more per phone than Boost Mobile!

Journeyman

MPeace64,

Thanks for the feedback. We understand just wanted to give you all your options we have available.

Jen R     

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I want to switch over but sprint is saying I have to pay 350$ per line and I have 3. That is BS. I have been with the company for 6 years you would think theyd cut me a break!!!!!

Wizard

cgraywolff -

Thank you for your post. I understand your frustration towards the ETF. Unfortunately, the ETF is based off the last discounted price on a device (upgrade) that you purchased. When was your last upgrade? If it was awhile ago, your ETF will have gone down as it is prorated for your remaining time on your contract. I don't want to see you go but I don't want your last memory of us to be a difficult one.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team