cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

userfeedback.sprint.com/sprintsatisfaction

Journeyman

userfeedback.sprint.com/sprintsatisfaction

Hello everyone I just got the $5 off serve in the mail. The I keep typing in the link that they gave me, anyone know why it wont work

thanks kyle

16 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: userfeedback.sprint.com/sprintsatisfaction

nvm i got it thanks

Journeyman

How?

Highlighted

tinydickloser,

Thanks for posting.

Awesome! I am glad to hear it is working now, if your need anything else. Let us know, we are here for you.

Enjoy your day.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

dee3285,

I appreciate you reaching out today.

I just tried it. It seems to be working now. Try deleting your cookies and clearing your cache, then close your browser and restart your machine and then relaunch your browser.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Your postcard for a $5 discount for taking the survey doesn't work. There is no link to it after you go to the long email address starting with http://userfeedback.....etc. This inefficiency just creates bad will so re-work it and email everyone an apology and a clear, concise, workable way yo receive the discount or just give it to Sprint customers on their next bill. Thanks Dianne Sweer  [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Journeyman

Your postcard for a $5 discount for taking the survey doesn't work. There is no link to it after you go to the long email address starting with http://userfeedback.....etc. This inefficiency just creates bad will so re-work it and email everyone an apology and a clear, concise, workable way yo receive the discount or just give it to Sprint customers on their next bill. Thanks Dianne Sweer   [Personal Information Removed]  Now your site shows an error occurred while submitting your post. Ridiculous!

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Journeyman

Im trying to get mine, I typed in the URL it just keeps sending me here, how do I get to the survey

Journeyman

It isnt working at all . Did all the run around and got nothing . Please fux it

Master

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.