cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can I get the list of eligible monthly discount, membership, employment?

Journeyman

where can I get the list of eligible monthly discount, membership, employment?

Can you send me the location of the monthly discount list?

711 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: where can I get the list of eligible monthly discount, membership, employment?

Dekie,

Thanks for the post! Unfortunetally we do not have a list of all the discounts Sprint provides due to the huge amount and that they are constantly changing. If you are a credit union member, AAA member, in military or provide name of your employer, I'll happily look it up for you. Hope this helps!

Sara

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Re: where can I get the list of eligible monthly discount, membership, employment?

how about usps, do we get any discount/s???  TIA

Journeyman

AAA?  I have AAA.  I can get a discount for that?  SIGN ME UP! 

Journeyman

S626,

Great news! USPS does have a discount with us. Looks like it is for 20% off. To get that applied to your bill you will need to www.sprint.com/verify to get started. Hope this helps.

JamiClark1279,

How exciting! Yes you can get signed up at www.sprint.com/verify to get that added. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

*Sara

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi  What is the current Costco discount?

Thanks

Journeyman

Kxlysd1,

Great question. I see that Costco employees get a discount of 23%. Hope this helps!

*Sara

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks for the quick response Sara!  Now, how do I get that applied correctly since they are only giving me 15%?

Journeyman

Kxlysd1,

You're welcome. You would just need to visit www.sprint.com/verify to get started. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Thank you,

*Sara

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Thanks.  I did that and was told 23%, then when I received my next bill it is only showing as a 15% Sprint Employee discount.  I am chatting with support now so hopefully they can correct it.

Thanks again!