cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can I get the list of eligible monthly discount, membership, employment?

Journeyman

where can I get the list of eligible monthly discount, membership, employment?

Can you send me the location of the monthly discount list?

711 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: where can I get the list of eligible monthly discount, membership, employment?

Dekie,

Thanks for the post! Unfortunetally we do not have a list of all the discounts Sprint provides due to the huge amount and that they are constantly changing. If you are a credit union member, AAA member, in military or provide name of your employer, I'll happily look it up for you. Hope this helps!

Sara

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Re: where can I get the list of eligible monthly discount, membership, employment?

how about usps, do we get any discount/s???  TIA

Journeyman

AAA?  I have AAA.  I can get a discount for that?  SIGN ME UP! 

Journeyman

S626,

Great news! USPS does have a discount with us. Looks like it is for 20% off. To get that applied to your bill you will need to www.sprint.com/verify to get started. Hope this helps.

JamiClark1279,

How exciting! Yes you can get signed up at www.sprint.com/verify to get that added. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

*Sara

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi  What is the current Costco discount?

Thanks

Journeyman

Kxlysd1,

Great question. I see that Costco employees get a discount of 23%. Hope this helps!

*Sara

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks for the quick response Sara!  Now, how do I get that applied correctly since they are only giving me 15%?

Journeyman

Kxlysd1,

You're welcome. You would just need to visit www.sprint.com/verify to get started. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Thank you,

*Sara

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Thanks.  I did that and was told 23%, then when I received my next bill it is only showing as a 15% Sprint Employee discount.  I am chatting with support now so hopefully they can correct it.

Thanks again!

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.