cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

with tmobile having anytime upgrade...not to mention as a previous tmobile customer they have no upgrade fee!!!. i maybe returning two years is too long to havevto wait to upgrade. i had to get a new phone within one year and luckly it was the phone .

Journeyman

with tmobile having anytime upgrade...not to mention as a previous tmobile customer they have no upgrade fee!!!. i maybe returning two years is too long to havevto wait to upgrade. i had to get a new phone within one year and luckly it was the phone .

My sons phone and my phone went out before a year and it was the phone so I didn't have to pay and now two weeks ago my phone stop working and last year my old phone was replaced with the same phone just brand new. I don't think any phonebis built to last over a year. So why not yearly contracts??????.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: with tmobile having anytime upgrade...not to mention as a previous tmobile customer they have no upgrade fee!!!. i maybe returning two years is too long to havevto wait to upgrade. i had to get a new phone within one year and luckly it was the phone .

TANNIK:

This seems quite odd.  Phones under a year old are still covered by manufacturer’s warranty.  Did you contact the manufacturer about the replacement breaking again in under a year?  Do you have insurance on the device?  What type of device is it and how is it broken?

With Tmobile you may have to pay for the device each month on top of a possible deposit.  You also have to pay monthly for the privilege of upgrading at 6 months to a year.  If applicable, we do allow customers to perform an upgrade early with a fee.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Journeyman

Re: with tmobile having anytime upgrade...not to mention as a previous tmobile customer they have no upgrade fee!!!. i maybe returning two years is too long to havevto wait to upgrade. i had to get a new phone within one year and luckly it was the phone .

Jon,

Hopefulyl you realize that the T-mobile Jump! plan is the exact same price as sprints Total Equipment Protection plan, AND Jump! includes insurance.   Actually i think sprint just raised TEP to like 11-12$ a month, where as T-mobiles plan is only 10$.  You dont have to pay a deposit, only total applicable taxes on the phone you choose upfront, then, the Upgrade cost is then prorated by month and included into the plan if you decide you dont want to pay for the phone at time of purchase.  The fee you charge Us to upgrade is much more substancial then what T-mobile is currently offering.