Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6-month Tidal Disconnects after 5 minutes

Highlighted
Journeyman

6-month Tidal Disconnects after 5 minutes

Hi, 

A sprint rep signed me up for Tidal and sent me a link by text. I followed the link and added my number then installed app as requested.  Tidal started working and after a couple songs a message appeared saying I had disconnected, “click here to reconnect”, so I did.

But I won’t reconnect, a pop-up would ask to choose  a paid subscription or to restore purchase. I click on restore and it gives me a “999 error”. As a result, service is lost unless I pay for it. 

I have tried re-opening app and it won’t work. Only way to reconnect is by deleting app and restarting process in text. So, that will once again work for 5 minutes and disconnect my service again. 

I tried the sprint permissions on 3rd party and it’s un blocked. 

I don’t know what else to do, I lost 3 hours trying and reading community posts and neither helped. can you help me?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: 6-month Tidal Disconnects after 5 minutes

This is weird. What phone are you using? Is your software up to date on the phone?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

it is weird. I just bought an iphone 8, and just did latest update.

what can I do?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I need to review your account. Since TIDAL is offered with a couple of our Unlimited Plans, I wasn't aware that it was still offered as a trial. So I'm looking to verify what is actually on your account, to see if that's why it's not allowing it to work. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account info. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat