cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else getting this message:

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone else getting this message:

I keep getting this message no matter who I'm calling. "We are unable to complete your call at this time. Please try again later" Anyone have a clue?  My husband tried to call me several times and got that message as well.

Barb Rath, RMT
4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Anyone else getting this message:

are you at home? connected to wifi? out and about? which phone? and what have you attempted so far on your side? if the hubs calls anyone else do the calls go through? and same question for you. are you able to make calls or receive them from anyone else?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Not being able to make/receive calls is bad. Sounds like maybe we need to do a reset on the phone. What type of phone do you have?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Did that already... twice on an S8 and Iphone 8. We shall see if it happens again.  So far it's fine but it happened randomly with many days in between. Thanks for the response. I'll let you know if it happens again. 

~b~
Barb Rath, RMT
Wizard

For the S8 to update the data profile do this.

1. Tap Settings.
  2. Tap System Updates > Update Profile.
  3. You will see Update Profile - The network is preparing your services. Please wait.
  4. Do not interrupt this process
  5. If screen goes into sleep mode, you may tap screen to wake up phone.
  6. Do not press Cancel or hold down End key as it will interrupt process.
  7. Once complete, phone displays: The Profile has been updated. Press OK to continue.
  8. Press the Home key

For the iPhone 8 to update the data profile do this.

1. Tap Phone icon.
  2. Tap Key Pad if necessary.
  3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call icon.
  4. When Starting Service Update appears, tap OK.
  5. When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.
  6. When Sprint displays in the top left corner, the iPhone update has completed

See if that helps.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat