My call forwarding isn’t working. It stopped a week ago. Can someone please help me ? I tried the *73 *74 thing already
Solved! Go to Solution.
That's a great feature for sure. Let's try deactivating by dialing *720 and pressing talk and the activating it again by dialing *72, followed by the 10-digit forwarding number and pressing talk.
Let me know if that works for you.
Let's go to a private message so I can get your account and see if I can get it fixed on our end.
I sent you a private message, so you should have a notification in the upper right corner. You can also go here https://community.sprint.com/t5/Captains-Log/Social-Media-Advocacy-amp-Resolution-Team-S-M-A-R-T-MIS... and scroll down to my name, click on it, there is a button that says send message.
Try to disable and then re-enable. For unconditional or conditional:
Thank you for the response.
Here are the steps I am following:
1) Start will all call forwarding disabled. Incoming calls ring immediately.
2) From home screen, tap Phone app.
3) Dial *73 followed by the 10 digit number to forward to,
4) Tap the Dial/Talk button.
5) The number rings three times.
6) I get the recording "The number or code you have dialed is incorrect. Please check the number or code and try again. Message seven. Switch two six five."
7) This recording repeats once and then hangs up.
😎 Call forwarding remains disabled. Incoming calls go to voicemail after four to five rings.
It looks like you aren't dialing the 0 after the *73. Are you having the same issue of it working, then stopping or is it not working for you at all?