cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device is not active or cancelled

Journeyman

Re: Device is not active or cancelled

I don't know, I bought the phone from another person.

In that case, they'll need to contact us to unlock the device. 

And where to apply?

Apply for what? Are you trying to activate that phone with Sprint?

I have contacted support on this matter. I use another mobile operator, I don't have a sprint account and nobody wants to help me.

GrandMaster

not much they can do about this. if you are trying to get it unlocked and you purchased it from someone else THEY must contact Sprint to get it unlocked.

the rules are the rules. there is no work around. they can either contact Sprint or you can return it to them and get a device that is already unlocked.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Hello!
Iv got the same error.
Bought preowned Pixel 3a
When im trying to register it shows that device is canceled or not activated. But when i try to finish activation it shows that already active on Sprint.
Thx
Tags (1)
GrandMaster

bought pre owned from Sprint or another source?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Yeah, that's because the phone is active on a Sprint account.  If it's not your account, then you might want to get your money back from whomever you purchased the phone from.

@johndoe84 wrote:
Hello!
Iv got the same error.
Bought preowned Pixel 3a
When im trying to register it shows that device is canceled or not activated. But when i try to finish activation it shows that already active on Sprint.
Thx

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat