cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamezone Interactive Charged my parents sprint account 5$. We dont want this!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Gamezone Interactive Charged my parents sprint account 5$. We dont want this!

I know there are already several topics about this on the community already. One of the posts said to contact sprint through the community, however all of those topics that I found were public record and I coudn't reply or ask how to do that. We got charged on our sprint account from Gamezone Forest Interactive, the same thing as those other posts, 5 dollars. Ive already went into our phones preferences and blocked third party purchases on all of the phones connected to our account, which is mine, my moms, and my dads. We want a refund of the 5 dollars because not me or my parents even have this Gamezone Forest Interactive thing on our phones. I personally have games on my phone, but they are all through the google play store and I am my family's IT guy so I know I never clicked on anything with Gamezone Forest Interactive. I would have asked sprint directly on the community however I didn't know how. I don't know if this is from the Sprint Fun and Games app, or the Sprint Spot app because I can say for a certainty that my parents have never opened either of those apps and I know I haven't because i only got my phone maybe a month ago. Please let me know what we need to do to get a refund on this.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Gamezone Interactive Charged my parents sprint account 5$. We dont want this!

Hello @Zachmax1864

I also had this problem before, then I tried to call their CS number, they managed to unsubscribe me from the services within 24 hours. Try to unsubscribing it via their customer service number at 15672440171 and they will unsubscribe you from the services. Hope this helps.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Gamezone Interactive Charged my parents sprint account 5$. We dont want this!

Hey Zach. It sounds like you've already gone in to get the 3rd party charges cancelled and blocked going forward which is the first step we'd want to take in getting this corrected for you. I'll need to get some additional information from you so that we can access the account and review the charges. I'll be sending you a private message shortly. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat