Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift Cards "sent", never received.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Gift Cards "sent", never received.

I signed up for Sprint, and never received my two (accepted) $100 port in gift cards. I checked the website that lets me track them, and it says they were both sent. This was 15 days ago. Beyond the already excessive waiting period to even get them sent, even with holiday mail traffic, this seems beyond what anyone would call me being patient. I was told I would have a 145.00 bill. It's 191 now. I need some funds to recover my costs after being suckered into crap service, with phones that can only be used on their service. I miss T-Mobile; No gimmicks.

first line supposedly sent gift-cardfirst line supposedly sent gift-cardsecond line supposedly sent gift-cardsecond line supposedly sent gift-card

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I also have this link that gives you the option to report a card never received: https://sprint.bes.blackhawknetwork.com/

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."

View solution in original post

Highlighted

For anyone else wondering.

1) Go to the "Accepted Solution" website https://sprint.bes.blackhawknetwork.com/

2) Click the link for lost/stolen cards. Lost/Stolen Cards

3) Print the PDF

4) Fill out info and make sure that confirmation numbers for the gift cards are listed. Or other identifying marks from when you registered them. 

5) Get it notarized by a respectable person at your local bank/fedex/etc.

6) Send it in to the address listed on the first page of the PDF.

7) Wait about a month or so. . . 

Once again, this wouldn't be possible without Megntron_Sprint and I'm totally indebted to him/her.

They went above/beyond. I literally feel like buying more Sprint stuff and/or adding a line because of all this coming out so well. . .. 

It wasn't about "the money", it was about "the promise".

It was kept!

Much love!

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted

Just want to make sure, is the address you had these sent to the correct one?

Highlighted

It should  be, but there is no way to check. It is the same as my Sprint service address. I did change my address since getting service, but updated everything where it was necessary; including post office forwarding. 

Highlighted

Okay if you haven’t changed it since then it should be on its way. I really don’t know what the hold up will be. I’ll see if there’s a war on my end that I can verify it was sent.

Highlighted

If it was sent, but I never received it, and it was something because of the mail carrier or theft of some sort, what happens at that point? can you cancel the cards and send new ones, or is it a done deal?

Highlighted

Let me check on this and see how we can handle this. Obviously don’t want you to be left without them.

Highlighted

Okay, thank you for checking it out. 

Highlighted

Any word as to how it's going with the gift cards?

Highlighted

Yes. I have a phone number for you where you can look up where the cards are or request a replacement. Here it is: 855-512-5929

Highlighted

I'll give the number a call tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Thank you for your quick responses. 

Highlighted

You're welcome! Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Highlighted

I dialed the number, and it was an automated system that gave me tips on how to use the card. Since I didn't have the gift cards, and didn't know the number on the cards, I couldn't use the service. I sifted through the various options on the automated call, but couldn't find one for talking to a customer service representative, or to recover lost or stolen cards. Do you have another number I could use to request new cards or recover what I didn't receive? 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat