cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! I want to know about unlocking things.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello! I want to know about unlocking things.

Because I am poor.  I bought it at the flea market.  It has been in use for almost a year and has performed very well in all aspects.  It should be no problem to continue using it for two years and make the most of it.  Therefore, I hope you can unlock the network lock.

Take things as they come
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hello! I want to know about unlocking things.

Hi Johnny818. You can review our unlock policy and requirements here: SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Since you bought the phone second hand, you will need to provide the original owners name or account number in order for us to assist you with an unlock. If you can't provide that information, we can't assist you in any way further, per our requirements. There are no exceptions to these rules. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Ok!  Thank you very much for your answer.  Fully understand that the rules must be followed.  This iPhone can also be used, just a little trouble.

Take things as they come
Journeyman

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

Hi Johnny818. You can review our unlock policy and requirements here: SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Since you bought the phone second hand, you will need to provide the original owners name or account number in order for us to assist you with an unlock. If you can't provide that information, we can't assist you in any way further, per our requirements. There are no exceptions to these rules. 

Ok!  Thank you very much for your answer.  Fully understand that the rules must be followed.  This iPhone can also be used, just a little trouble.

Take things as they come

You're welcome. If you are able to locate that information, please send us a private message back with that info and we'd be glad to assist further. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

You're welcome. If you are able to locate that information, please send us a private message back with that info and we'd be glad to assist further. 

Thank you very much. 

Take things as they come
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat