cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service

Journeyman

Horrible customer service

Thank u sprint for wasting my time.  I have been a customer for 17 years and can’t get anybody to help me. On the phone with sprint 6x in the last week min 40 mis a phone call. Like I have an xtra 40 mins to spare. Then today get the run around to speak to a supv telling me there is not one available then on hold 35 min waiting for supv. Then we work out an agreement and I told them I could wait on phone so they said they would call me back and finish up at 1 pm it’s 6:10 still no phone call.  Guess I will be leaving and finding another cell service after 17 yeas with sprint. Thank for nothing 

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: Horrible customer service

if you are wanting assistance you might add a bit of info on what exactly it is that you are running into..

if you do NOT want assistance then no need for the added info.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat