cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come my bill Never goes any lower and why is the 55+plan as expensive as all the other plans.

Highlighted
Journeyman

How come my bill Never goes any lower and why is the 55+plan as expensive as all the other plans.

Ive been a Sprint user for many years and I don't understand why my bill Never goes lower but always higher..

I now have owned 1of my phone's I have a tablet that was supposed to be free.If I included the 30.00 a month plan to own the tablet for a year.I pay 6.95 a month+ 30.00 a month for the plan this was a promotion plan offered to me almost a year ago and I still have a balance from a 99.00 tablet how is this? I own the 2nd phone now as it should be paid off with this months payment I am supposed to be on the 55+ plan.but it just as expensive if not so more than a regular plan.I live on a fixed income.Ive had many go rounds with Sprint via chat and phone calls only to tell me one thing has been resolved but then in the over all view there is more surprise to come .I feel I have been unfairly treated by Sprint in the past and I don't want it to continue.Sprint has made me very uncomfortable and I am not satisfied with the the interaction I have had with them as a customer.I don't want to change carriers but I feel as if they want to lose me as a customer which has now pressing on my mind to change carriers..I need the help of someone who will properly go over the issues and account with me.And I don't mean by passing me around from person to person or dept to dept where I have to hear 5 different solutions on contradictory to the previous person spoken to.

As to many cooks spoil the soup.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How come my bill Never goes any lower and why is the 55+plan as expensive as all the other pl...

I'm happy to review the account and ensure you have what you need and nothing extra that you don't need. One thing I can address without looking at your account is, tablet installment billings are for 24 months. I'm going to send you a private message to get your information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Re: How come my bill Never goes any lower and why is the 55+plan as expensive as all the other pl...

The tablet was not a purchase as it was referred to in 5/3/2018 message it was a a promotion offer offered to me from a Sprint Rep phone call to me.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat