cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect to Hulu on my sprint phone?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I connect to Hulu on my sprint phone?

I have unlimited service and was told by the sales person I get free Hulu.  How do I connect  to it what do I need to do?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: How do I connect to Hulu on my sprint phone?

Hey! Here's a link with info showing you how to add the free Hulu. SOLUTION: How to Add Hulu and Hulu FAQs Enjoy!Smiley Happy

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Someone plz help I keep doing all the steps to Sign up for Hulu and I’m literally doing it all right, not on WiFi, I get the email saying I’ll get a txt and I NEVER GET THE TEXT! I’ve been at this for 2 days I’m getting upset and calling them is worthless I never can talk to a person
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

That sounds super frustrating. Just a smidge of info, Hulu is free and typically can only be added to 1 line per account. Just want to double check, are you launching from link in the email? Are you using the phone on the line that Hulu was added to. For example if the Hulu service was added to your line, but you're trying to activate on the husbands line then the link won't work.

Here are the steps to activate Hulu, at which point are you unable to continue:

* Hulu is added to a line on your account: (I'm assuming this has been completed correctly)

* Using the smartphone that has HULU  active service, customer clicks link to www.hulu.com/sprint or enters that address in phone browser.

- To complete Hulu signup, phone must be active on Sprint network, not on Wi-Fi, not roaming. (I know you stated this was complete)

* On the Hulu site, complete the fields that are needed to activate the Hulu Limited Commercials plan:

- Email enter email carefully and check for typos before submitting

- Name

- Create password - type password carefully and write it down

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I’ve done all that! I still never get the txt
Wizard

Hi there. Lets get this figured out, so you can enjoy some of your favorite shows. I'm going to private message you to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat