I have unlimited service and was told by the sales person I get free Hulu. How do I connect to it what do I need to do?
Solved! Go to Solution.
That sounds super frustrating. Just a smidge of info, Hulu is free and typically can only be added to 1 line per account. Just want to double check, are you launching from link in the email? Are you using the phone on the line that Hulu was added to. For example if the Hulu service was added to your line, but you're trying to activate on the husbands line then the link won't work.
Here are the steps to activate Hulu, at which point are you unable to continue:
* Hulu is added to a line on your account: (I'm assuming this has been completed correctly)
* Using the smartphone that has HULU active service, customer clicks link to www.hulu.com/sprint or enters that address in phone browser.
- To complete Hulu signup, phone must be active on Sprint network, not on Wi-Fi, not roaming. (I know you stated this was complete)
* On the Hulu site, complete the fields that are needed to activate the Hulu Limited Commercials plan:
- Email enter email carefully and check for typos before submitting
- Create password - type password carefully and write it down