cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I file a corporate complaint

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I file a corporate complaint

I would like to know how to file a formal complaint. This past eeek I experienced the absolute worst ever Customer service in the years that I have been with sprint. 

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: How do I file a corporate complaint

Give up now while you can, I've been trying for the past three months to get a resolution on an issue and when browsing these forums the email given by one of these agents received the following error right away.
"Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

sprintcares@sprint.com
The email address you entered couldn't be found. " xD, *sigh*
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

If you can tell me a little bit more about your complaint I can help you get this straightened out.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Hello,

I would also like to also like to file a complaint some issues that I have had. Has anyone gave you an answer on how to file a formal complaint? 

Also, any member of the S.M.A.R.T. team that would like to contact me, please do. I have tried to post my issue on the community but when I go to choose the section on where the message should be posted, there are no drop down choices so I am unable to post my message.

Thanks.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hi Jeff. I'll send you a PM so you can share what's been going on. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat