cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a complaint?

Go to solution
Journeyman

How to file a complaint?

I wanted to know exactly how do you file a complaint? I called customer service and I was told there was no one in particular to speak with about my complaint.

38 REPLIES 38
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How to file a complaint?

Hi Wilson. If you want to explain what is going on here I'd be glad to review and escalate the matter for you. We are here specifically to address any concerns you are having with Sprint. You can also send it to me in a Private Message if you would prefer that channel. Additionally, if you click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page there is a mailing address that you can send along your complaint to as well.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would also like to file a complaint. Is there anyone I can possible email? I am very upset and frustrated!

Journeyman

How do I file a complaint? I have tried and tried to work things out with customer service and am continuously being told different things from different people but usually that it will be taken care of but it never is. This latest problem has been going on since October. We have been with sprint since we got our very first cell phones. I am ready to discontinue our service as soon as we can. 

GrandMaster

@kelci1 and @Sybok an agent posted in here right above your posts. follow the steps the agent provided. if you need help figuring out how to send a private message (pm) to the agent say so and i can walk you through this.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Last October I paid off my lease and last payment on my iPhone 8 phone (377.51) and turned it in for the iPhone x max phone for $4.17 a month promotion. Instead Sprint gave me $245 credit for my iPhone 8 which means it cost me $132.51 to give Sprint my iPhone 8 and then Sprint has been charging me the full $45.84 monthly lease payments for the iPhone max. Sprint tells me it takes a couple months for it to get fixed but it is now January and we have been over and over this and still no change. 

Journeyman

Thank you. I looked at the above post you mentioned and sent a orivate message. Really hoping to get this resolved once and for all.

Hi Kelci. I see your PM and someone on the team will be reviewing and responding back before long. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Thank goodness!! It was finally taken care of today!!!  I'm so relieved I can now stop thinking about this!  Thank you!

Journeyman

I am looking for some info on how to file a complaint. I recently entered my local Sprint store to upgrade my phone, and when I received my bill following that visit my monthly plan was changed! Not only that but the store worker never returned my old phone, which was paid for and therefore owned by me. When I upgraded my phone I was told that my lease payments would increase approximately $15. She also added phone insurance without asking or discussing it with me at all!! With the UNAUTHORIZED plan changes made, my bill is now $100 more!! How can this be your company practice? Hell, how can this be legal?! I went up to the store to see what happened and the store manager was EXTREMELY RUDE and told me there was nothing she could do. I go in to upgrade my phone and come out with a new plan, insurance, and without my old phone..... and the managers solution is telling me sorry, there's nothing we can do to help you. She had the nerve to imply that I had made the changes, even when the employee I dealt with admitted to helping me upgrade. Something has to be done about this, who can I contact regarding this matter? I'd appreciate some help.

We don't want our customers to feel this way. Do you remember what plan you were on before the upgrade?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Hi there!

Im new to Sprint and the community. I feel I have been done very wrong by Sprint and want to also file a complaint. I have spent, not exaggerating, at least 20 hrs speaking to customer service and supervisor with everyone telling me different answers. Sprint has been, hands down, the absolute WORST COMPANY I have ever had the unfortunate luck of having to deal with. I have been lied to and basically ‘dazzled with bullcrap’ from the beginning. 

First, in store they got us to sign up for a business account, promising buy one get one free iPhone 8 plus’, no money down, and our bill would be $60 after taxes with our 2 lines. How could we say no? Then they lost my number and I spent many many hours trying to get it back. It took 2 weeks approx. I’m the meantime, they opened up a separate account so we had 2 lines under a business account and another separate account!  Then, our phones proved to be junk(both of them). They constantly dropped calls, both in my house and out, on WiFi calling or not. Then, it would continue to say ‘SIM card not detected’ several times a day- having my husband have to take the SIM out and put it back in over and over. My phones screen has sensitivity issues. I cannot check my voicemail and many times can’t click on something- it acts like I’m not touching it at all. It keeps kicking me off my WiFi. Basically, we both have the same phones and they are both not working properly. 

I called to ask about our bill- which was nowhere near the $60 All in the Sprint customer service people at the store had promised and they told me sorry it will be more than 2x that. 

Finallu done, I called to cancel. The customer service rep offered us, at no additional fees and no bill hike, 2 new iPhone XR’s, and they would overnight them for free for our inconvenience. Unfortunately, as per usual my phone dropped the call before the rep could complete the order. She tried to call me back once but I couldn’t hear her. So, I call back the next day and the rep tells me that they have no records of such an offer, and it would cost us $120 upfront and our lease would go from $29 to $72 a month and we would not be given the buy one get one free deal either. At this point, my mind was blown. I couldn’t believe how terrible Sprint really was! It seemed surreal! I asked to speak to the supervisor. After waiting about 45 minutes I did speak to her. She told me she couldn’t offer me any such deal. I asked to speak to HER supervisor. She said it wasn’t allowed, nor could I have an email address to make a complaint. That’s where I said ok, I can’t deal with this- I have to find a way to let Sprint know just how terrible their customer service was and how I had been lied to again and again and never getting what was promised.

I had bought a Boost iPhone 6splus at Boost about 2 months ago outright. I thought I would just take it to another company (not owned by Sprint) but guess what? Sprint made it so I would have to stay with Boost for 12 months before they would unlock my phone!!! I cannot afford to buy 2 more phones to go to another company. I want Sprint to honor their offer or make it right! Can anyone help me? I want to file a complaint to someone above the customer service supervisor. I’m so upset and disgusted. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat