cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a complaint?

Journeyman

How to file a complaint?

I wanted to know exactly how do you file a complaint? I called customer service and I was told there was no one in particular to speak with about my complaint.

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How to file a complaint?

Hi Wilson. If you want to explain what is going on here I'd be glad to review and escalate the matter for you. We are here specifically to address any concerns you are having with Sprint. You can also send it to me in a Private Message if you would prefer that channel. Additionally, if you click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page there is a mailing address that you can send along your complaint to as well.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I would also like to file a complaint. Is there anyone I can possible email? I am very upset and frustrated!

Journeyman

How do I file a complaint? I have tried and tried to work things out with customer service and am continuously being told different things from different people but usually that it will be taken care of but it never is. This latest problem has been going on since October. We have been with sprint since we got our very first cell phones. I am ready to discontinue our service as soon as we can. 

GrandMaster

@kelci1 and @Sybok an agent posted in here right above your posts. follow the steps the agent provided. if you need help figuring out how to send a private message (pm) to the agent say so and i can walk you through this.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Last October I paid off my lease and last payment on my iPhone 8 phone (377.51) and turned it in for the iPhone x max phone for $4.17 a month promotion. Instead Sprint gave me $245 credit for my iPhone 8 which means it cost me $132.51 to give Sprint my iPhone 8 and then Sprint has been charging me the full $45.84 monthly lease payments for the iPhone max. Sprint tells me it takes a couple months for it to get fixed but it is now January and we have been over and over this and still no change. 

Journeyman

Thank you. I looked at the above post you mentioned and sent a orivate message. Really hoping to get this resolved once and for all.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hi Kelci. I see your PM and someone on the team will be reviewing and responding back before long. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Thank goodness!! It was finally taken care of today!!!  I'm so relieved I can now stop thinking about this!  Thank you!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat