cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a complaint?

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How to file a complaint?

This is absolutely awful. Please send us a PM so we can further look into this for you. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

How do I do this?
GrandMaster

click on the agents name..once in their profile top right is the option to send them a private message.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks
Journeyman

I would like to know how to file a complaint regarding charges on my bill that are a result of a Sprint Store employee that added my iPad to the wrong account. Now I am being held responsible for cancellations fees

@KESHAY001, I'm happy to help with your account. Can you tell me some more on how it was added to the wrong account? Do you have more than one account in your name?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I have no idea why they separated the accounts, so we had 2 in the business account with the new phone number, and the single account with the old number I was having trouble getting back.
Journeyman

As of now, it has been fixed. Or at least they caught it and said it was fixed? Someone said it might have been opened in order to get my old number back, the one that should have came with me to the business account . I do not really care at this point. Lol. If Sprint will not honor their deal they offered, then I’m canceling both lines. These phones are always messing up and the service is awful. Don’t know if it’s the phones fault or service, so I’m willing to exchange them for the XR’s at the same deal- buy one get one free. Now they say we need payment down, and our bill would go way up. That was not the deal. The deal was my bill stayed the same- the lease amount was the same per month as with the current phones because they have a current promo with the XRs. But, we did not have to put a down payment on these phones. And it wasn’t required when I was about to order but my phone dropped the call.

I'm happy to hear that it's being worked on. I have a feeling that I wouldn't have been able to access your business account and would have had to refer you to the business department. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

It’s not being worked on. They promised us two new phones at the same price with free overnight shipping for all the inconveniences and then they reneged. My question originally was how to make a real complaint to corporate.
Journeyman

The business department is the most unhelpful place on Planet Earth.

My team works very closely with the Corporate Departments for the personal/individual accounts. Unfortunately, with Business accounts, we have to refer you back to your account manager. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat