Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hulu limited to 3 months?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hulu limited to 3 months?

I was very disappointed to learn from a Sprint support person by phone that the free hulu offer with the sprint unlimited plan is only a "free trial" for 3 months. After carefully following the instructions from Sprint on my phone to create a Hulu account, I had to enter credit card payment info to start my "1 month free trial." Nearly anyone can get a short term 1 month free trial of Hulu, so I am confused as to the benefit of Sprint Unlimited's hulu offer. Also, I am suspicious that I will be billed after one month of Hulu, because no where on my Hulu account does it mention a connection to Sprint.

The time limited nature of this offer is not mentioned anywhere on the Sprint or Hulu websites or in any of the press releases from Sprint, and was not mentioned to me when I recently signed up for service, where it was suggested that I would have access to Hulu for as long as I had Sprint Unlimited. This is truly a disappointing lack of transparency, especially when it was promoted as a major perk of the Sprint plan.

Has anyone else experience a similar lack of transparency? thank you

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

I just started the unlimited 55+ plan. I joined on the phone and was not told that the free hulu did not come with that plan. I tried to add the free hulu and it only showed the ones that cost money.  I don't want to change plans, how can i get the free hulu?

Highlighted

I just started the unlimited 55+ plan. I joined on the phone and was not told that the free hulu did not come with that plan. I tried to add the free hulu and it only showed the ones that cost money.  I don't want to change plans, how can i get the free hulu?

Highlighted

Hi Debi. Hulu is not included with that particular plan so you would have to pay the regular monthly subscription in order to access Hulu.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat