cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to file a complaint about the customer service department on the phone. Who can I contact?

Journeyman

I need to file a complaint about the customer service department on the phone. Who can I contact?

I had a horrible experience with sprint customer "care" on the phone today and I want to file a complaint. Seriously wasted my time for 2 hours, 1 hour and 25 minutes of it on hold, and still no resolution and definitely no care from the supervisor or csr. Please help...I have an issue I need resolved and I've never had problems with it in the past and all of a sudden it's something apparently no one can do for me and I've been with sprint for almost 8 years now...and I'm almost about to leave just cause of this one issue and take my business to another carrier.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: I need to file a complaint about the customer service department on the phone. Who can I cont...

Howdy nonamehero. I'm sorry that your care experience was so lack luster. I'll be more than happy to complete an agent feed back the rep and the sup for you. This feed back goes straight to their direct superior. 

I'll be more than happy to assist in anyway I can, what issue are you having? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat