ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add a new line, swap numbers between the old and new, then remove the old line?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Is it possible to add a new line, swap numbers between the old and new, then remove the old line?

(New/noob member warning)

So it seems like all the deals you see for Sprint you must get new line. so I want to do that, then swap the numbers between the new line and old line (I was already assured that you can swap phone numbers by 3 different Sprint workers.) And after the new line has my old number, delete my old line with the new phone number. Is this possible? Will I still get whatever discount I did with the new phone?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Is it possible to add a new line, swap numbers between the old and new, then remove the old l...

Sothd - In theory this seems like should work. In reality however, after doing a Swap between lines all promotions and/or credit adjustments assigned to a line would be lost.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat