cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not honoring the Credit Union Rewards program and Mastercard Rewards.

Journeyman

Not honoring the Credit Union Rewards program and Mastercard Rewards.

I have had nothing but problems since switching to Sprint.

I was told by Telesales if I port over my phone numbers, Sprint will send out a 100 Mastercard for each number ported. I ported over 2 numbers. He said the cards will go out and I will receive them in 7 days. I have been checking the status and it was Pending. Now, it says Invalid Channel.

I've.called and been on the phone with them for at least 6 hours. I've been "accidentally disconnected," transferred without being announced and spoke to several Managers.

No one knows how to fix the problem. The promo is for 100 for new customers that port over a number for each line, after 7/19. I became a customer first week of August. Had been told the cards are in the mail. No conclusion and no one knows how to contact the rebate department.

Same for the Credit Union rewards. I was told it would be deposited within two weeks. Nothing! In the Sprint site it says approved, on the Love My Credit Union site it says Pending.

Promo for Credit Union Rewards is, get 100 for each new line to be deposited into your Credit Union account, if you bank with a credit Union.

It is dis-heartening to say, I'm sorry I switched to Sprint. I get nothing but the run around and lies. I'm convinced they are clueless on what's going on.

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Not honoring the Credit Union Rewards program and Mastercard Rewards.

I will be contacting the primary Vice-Pesident Elise Manzo and the secondary Vice- President Marci Carro in the morning.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Our Community Team, SMART, is available from 6AM to 6PM CST. We're reviewing your post now. For all Mastercard promotions, registration is required. What web address did you register at? The cards take 10-12 weeks to arrive after registration.

For the Credit Union rewards, the account must be verified at www.sprint.com/verify. When was this completed?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Read all of the account notes and review the confirmation numbers and promotion given (some promo terms are different from others) before asking me any questions.

I will not repeat myself. I will be expressing my concerns to the Vice Presidents.

Once again, I find it odd that your asking me questions before you even reviewed the account.

Same type of service I've been getting. Ask question and review later doesn't work.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

We like to review the information in your message in public, to ensure that information is providing to help others that visit Community also. I'm happy to move to a private message and get your account information. I'm sending it now.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I even spoke to the bank that issues your Mastercard and they confirmed it was being processed to be mailed and Sprint stopped the process. They gave me a case number to prove it

Journeyman

Everyone doesn't have to know all of my business. By reading the comments, people already know Sprint is incompetent.

I just don't feel like repeating myself for the hundredth time

Journeyman

Thanks to the executive agent, we have come to a mutual agreement and this issue is resolved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat