cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Visa rewards cards

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Prepaid Visa rewards cards

That is not good that you did not have a good experience with the franchise store, however most Visa Gift Cards have expiration dates, and these do happen to have them.

Journeyman

I had a great experience with the franchise store!  The problem was with sprint.  Others on this thread have gotten expired cards reissued. resolved.  How do I get this resolved?  Thanks!

I called the number on the back of the card 855-512-5929 and it gives a website to visit www.sprintprepaidcard.com or you can visit https://sprint.bes.blackhawknetwork.com/ either link takes you to the same website, It has a "Click Here" link for Lost or Stolen Cards. It will lead you to another page to fill out a form. Let me know if you have any questions or need any further help.

Journeyman

To those that got this issue resolved, did you call that number on the back of the card and did they still resolve it despite the fact that it says right on the back that you're basically out of luck if the card expired? I had no idea the expiration date went that fast and I'm afraid of calling and them telling me it's not their problem. -_-

Journeyman

I have the same problem.. How did you do it..

Journeyman

I can't even get the card that I've earned.  Many calls over the past month to sprint customer services have resulted in no action.  I finally used another thread on this site to message directly with someone to help.  Turns out the card issuance was on hold because I had a past due balance.  The past due balance was due to numerous billing issues including plan changes with out my authorization, erroneous charges, etc.  I finally resolved those last month.  No I wait for someone at sprint to get off their ass and do their job.  Seems like as soon as T-mobile announced the buyout the company tanked in terms of actual service and customer service.  Needless to say I've lost complete faith in sprint and they've lost a longtime customer.

Howdy jkiz. I was assisting you in a private message a little bit ago. The case has been complete, and if you complete what we talked about then you should receive your Master Cards. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yah this is what happening to me also..if I will not resolve this, I might do that also..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat